RIC One API, a component of the RIC One family of services, supports the exchange of data between authorized education solutions via a standards-based Application Programming Interface (API.)
Benefits of RIC One API
- makes it easier for districts to connect different systems that operate independently
- promotes efficiencies and enables districts to implement new IT solutions with ease
- improves data quality
- increases educators, parents and students' ability to access and leverage data
- districts, through Eastern Suffolk BOCES RIC, maintain control of their student and teacher data at all times
- The data provider appliance resides on a server at Eastern Suffolk BOCES
There are many vendors participating in the RIC One API Marketplace.
For more information and pricing details, or to request your district connection to RIC One API, contact Elaine Conlin, 631-844-5750.